Monday, May 4, 2009

Welcome to My Place

If you are reading this you are one of the select few!

Not sure if that would be a good thing to be or not to be one of the select.

The purpose of this place is to put my rambling interests and thoughts down for the whole world to see (why they would want to I do not know but I will make them). I will talk about my gameing some, inspired by Kane and what he is doing at Doombringer. Go there he and it is good.

I will spout my view on what is happening politically out there in the big scary world as I try to make sense of it.

I will spout on things in Entertainment but Kane does a much better job than I would ever dream of doing it. I am less deep and a bit more snaky.


So if you are still reading you are a glutton and shoudl just need this one last thin wafer....


Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment